Computer bag maintenance knowledge
1. Cowhide Material: As long as it is properly kept, bags and trunks are very valuable, and using genuine leather is not environmentally friendly. And cowhide computer bag material is the most expensive, and there are many shortcomings, no cost-effective, but also more afraid of water, grinding, pressure, scratch.
2. Oxford cloth material: This material is similar to nylon, belongs to the fabric material, and is very wear-resistant, the shortcoming is that this material is uniform and heavy, but often go out and carry completely without concern will cause damage to the bag, used for several years or the same as before, Oxford cloth material with the increase of time, the surface will wear, may be used several times for a long time.
Oxford cloth: also known as Oxford spinning, the original color fabric. It has the characteristics of easy washing, quick drying, soft handle, good hygroscopicity and comfortable wear. Oxford multi-purpose polyester-cotton blended yarn interweaves with cotton yarn, using weft balance or square structure.
3. Many computer bag fabrics on the market are using nylon. The main characteristics of nylon fabrics are as follows:
(1) The wear resistance of nylon fabric ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than that of other fibre fabrics of the same kind, so it has excellent durability.
(2) The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is better in synthetic fabrics, so the bag backpack made of nylon will be more comfortable and breathable.
(3) Nylon belongs to light fabrics. The bag weight produced by Nylon is lighter than that made by other fabrics, which is more conducive to travel.
(4) The elasticity and resilience of nylon fabrics are excellent, but they are easily deformed under external forces, so the computer package of nylon fabrics needs special attention to protect.
Nylon fabrics have poor heat and light resistance. Pay attention to washing and maintenance conditions during use, so as to avoid damaging fabric fibers.
4. Polyester fiber, also known as polyester, is not only commonly used in clothing, but also a good backpack fabric. As long as the characteristics of polyester are:
（1）Polyester fabrics have high strength and resilience, so the package made of polyester fabrics is firm, durable, wrinkle-resistant and ironing-free.
(2) The moisture absorption of polyester is weaker than nylon, and even the air permeability of polyester is worse than nylon. However, after washing, polyester is easy to dry, and the strength of fabrics hardly decreases, so it is not easy to deform.
(3) Polyester fabrics are the best heat-resistant fabrics of chemical fabrics. They have thermoplasticity. The pleats made of polyester fabrics are durable. But the solubility of polyester is poor, so the package made of polyester fabric should avoid contact with high temperature items such as cigarette ends as far as possible.
(4) Polyester fabrics have better light resistance, and their light resistance is better than many natural fibre fabrics, especially in the back of glass, which is more suitable for outdoor sports users.
Avoid computer bags being exposed to the sun for a long time, especially those made of nylon. Avoid contact with corrosive liquids such as acid and alkali, especially those made of polyester. Pay attention to the moistureproof of the computer bag. It is suggested that the moistureproof agent attached to the purchasing of the computer bag should remain in the bag. If the computer bag does not have waterproof ability, avoid being wetted by rain or water. Once wetted, it should be handled in time, but should avoid drying operation as far as possible. Avoid computer bags being stabbed or scratched by sharp objects. Avoid overloading or excessive pulling of computer packages.